The Business Advantage
Cities within Major County, Oklahoma have an entrepreneurial spirit and are committed to economic development. Main industries within our productive area include gypsum mining, oil and gas, wind energy, manufacturing and agriculture with a complimenting mix of retail businesses, service sectors, daycare centers, and healthcare services. Fairview, the county seat, is centrally located, has competitive utility costs, offers tailored incentives and customized business and industry training - you'll find Fairview, Oklahoma is good for business -
- FREE LAND in the Certified Site-Ready, Shovel-Ready Fairview Industrial Park to qualifying companies.
- Oklahoma offers a variety of unique incentives designed for companies making investments and creating jobs. Click here for information. We encourage you to contact our office for information specific to your entity.
- Certified MCEDC Business Incubator in the Fairview Industrial Park for start-up or expanding businesses.
- Centrally located in the United States.
- Certified Work Ready Community insures innovative talent in a knowledge-based economy.
- Nationally recognized Career Tech provides business and industry training on demand.
- Up to 1 Million Dollar Grant to construct a new facility and infrastructure.
- Quality Jobs Program gives qualifying businesses a quarterly cash payment up to 5% on payroll (referenced above under Oklahoma incentives).
THIS IS MAJOR COUNTY, OKLAHOMA:
Business and Industry Training on Demand - “Northwest Technology Center in Fairview has supplied us with excellent training in Quick Books, Excel, Manufacturing Flow Process, Lean Manufacturing, Customized Inventory Management and all our Safety Training, just to mention a few. Whenever there is a need, they are always willing to help.”
- Jeromy Haines, Progressive Windows